View Profile Electronic-Headphone

All 95 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

Lol, I just watched it now after 10 days of postponing. Surely an awesome parody, even better to see something like this on Newgrounds today, where the ppl (unlike YT community) get that it's a parody. You added probably everything of the best Flash creations those legends ever made and we all grew up playing this stuff. Just great!!

Well, that was so fucking random, but some clips were pretty decent.
Shame that there were those non-sense clips like the ,,bruh" one or the very last one, but I understand it was meant to be a joke. Good choice of soundtracks, they fit pretty well. So overall 4/5.
Also, the best clips in my opinion were by: Shepard, Metric and Hoshi (hope I spelled the name correctly).

legia to chuje/5

i loved the ,,western" style u put in this movie :) keep up the good work

This was so fucking awesome. I enjoyed every second of it. It was a bit sad, when Nick died at the very start. I felt the tense and felt like the ext scene is gonna be even better. The fight with the giant zombie was mystic af. I loved how the doctor didn't die. But mostly I loved how you used the same chars, blood spurts, and sound effects like 10 years ago.
Let's all hope this will win!!

well, there was some action, cool moves and it was smooth AF. Keep it up! :)))

Well, those shootouts were interesting, but the music didn't sound so hyped.
But the question is: Is this supposed to be WhiteHank: Infinite?

kokkare responds:

thats johny banana spin off

JollyBag responds:

Thanks for the feedback! And nope, this isn't linked to the White Hank saga

kRyy responds:

It's not meant to be hype wdym lol

It was watchable. I loved those shootouts between 1:50 and 3:25. Keep it up.

Welp, that was stylish AF. Thanks a lot for making my OC looking badass :333

This is fine

BlackholeStudios responds:

You should propably call the boss

Electronic Headphone - Animator. Member since: 04/21/14. Here you can find some Madness (Combat) stuff.

18, Male

Chiller

You better don't wanna know!

Slovakia